Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sarah and Mike Branca June 18th 2009





The Three Besties
All of the Bridesmaids
Sarah and Ams
At the Temple
At the wedding dinner

One of my Best Friends in the world got married last week and once again I got to dress up in pretty clothes and dote on the "Bridal Beauty" of Sarah Geraldine Hammond. This was not difficult, as Sarah was perhaps one of the prettiest and happiest brides I have ever seen. Her happiness was something to covet. She just glowed all day. This is the second wedding in less than a year that Becca and I were asked to be bridesmaids in the same wedding. So once again it was fun to just hang with Becca for a few days. We have been best friends for almost ten years and we don't get to spend that many consecutive moments with each other these days as we are both pretty busy in our lives. The wedding was wonderful. Very pretty, we kept walking around saying "Oh that is so Sarah..." because it was. I love you Sarah. Thank you for endowing me the honor of being a bridesmaid in your wedding. It was a very special moment...and Mike, Welcome to the Family!

2 comments:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Yay Sarsy! You guys all look great! I'm glad she was so happy!

PS: Love the blog makeover! Fun new stuff! :)

Terril Family said...

Hey, I came across your blog from Trudy's! Great to see what you have been up to! You look great and seem really happy! My blog is private, but if you want you can email me at danielleterril@gmail.com
have a great day!

Danielle Terril (Sommers)