Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kearns Family Cruise 2009


My trip to the Bahamas started on Friday May 15th. I was moving out of my apartment and I was supposed to be out by the fourteenth. After a very long story and a new apartment I have realized once again that I hate moving and the knowledge that this too was probably temporary, thrills me more than anything. Needless to say I did not go to bed. I packed my house and my cruise luggage until about 4 am and then I boarded my plane in Cedar City at 6 am. We arrived in Florida and stayed at my parents timeshare with the entire Kearns Brood until Sunday when we finally embarked on all that is the Disney Wonder Ship. Disney Cruises are amazing. We had a Balcony suite that was connected to my sister and her family so we always had easy access to communication with them. I felt like royalty, our room was beautiful. Mike and Ashley were not far from us and if you ask them the slept pretty dang well. From the excellent food to the relaxation and ports we had so much fun. I want to publicly thank my Dad. He is amazing. He had this all planned and all we had to do was show up. Thanks Dad you never cease to amaze me with the generosity you render to you kids. I am lucky to be one of the seven. I love you.
Aunt Mame and Ty Ty
The Kearns Girls at the Pirate Party aboard the Disney Wonder

I love this moment in life
Castaway Cay is spectacular. I love the Bahamas!
Mom and Dad with Davis
Mames and KikiMy Greatest Dad

The Original Kearns Sistas

This was on the Way to the Ship

1 comment:

Becktacular Duo! said...

Looks like so much fun! You are such a hottie!