Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Virus is as Virus Does


Do people really have nothing better to do than just think up how to muck up others lives? My Computer is sick right now with a very webbed virus that is going to cost 130.00$ to fix. It just absolutely mystifies me that a human being is capable of that kind of destructive behavior. There are many evil people in the world and it is not my intention to demean or lessen the pain that is sometimes forced on other people because there are definitely worse things than computer viruses. But seriously, for no other reason than just to invoke cataclysmic issues in someone's already difficult life. Mind-boggling. In any event the point of this post was to say, my computer is in the hospital (aka GEEK SQUAD) and when I get it back I will post some holiday adventures. In the meantime I hope all is well in life and if you need a venting soundboard my blog is here. Please feel free to comment about stupid, meaningless, and inhumane computer viruses.

No comments: