Friday, October 10, 2008

BBQ Pizza anyone?

I made this tonight. All I know is that while I am in Vegas for these few days, I am making as many advantageous trips to Trader Joe's as I can. I love this store. Tonight I spent like a half an hour just roaming through the isles, looking at all of the fresh and unique produce, and items for sale. I went in to TJ's for a purpose. For the short time I lived in Vegas my sister-in-law introduced me to TJ's ready-to-go pizza crust. If you live in an area with an accessible Trader Joe's please stop in and grab a whole wheat pizza dough or one of the few other flavors available. This is just chicken marinated with brown mustard, liquid smoke, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and garlic. A whole wheat pizza crust, Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce, red onion, and mozzarella cheese. Assemble the items on a pizza stone or pan and cook for 15 minutes, middle rack of a 450 degree oven. If you are feeding Bailey Mae Kearns, make sure you have plenty of ranch dip for her to lather on to it.

side note: Today JD, Bailey, and I went to Macdo (McDonald's) and I found her accidentally, or so I thought, using her ranch for her apple dippers. Disgusted, I asked her why she chose the ranch when she had the caramel, she replied, "Mames it's good" and then kept on using the ranch for her dipping apples. She is the funniest little girl.

2 comments:

Madi Marie said...

MMMMmmmm... I love me some trader joes... especially the pizza dough. :)

Becktacular Duo! said...

Ams-- you changed your blog heading! looks super cute!