Saturday, August 9, 2008

Updates, Updates, Updates


Weekend Getaway with my two best friends (minus Sarah)!
Anna did not want a bridal shower, she just wanted a weekend
away with her two besties. So we took her two dinner, a show, and a hotel.
It was very much needed and really a lot of fun.

The next weekend Elyse and I went to Las Vegas to go to a natural spring
with our friends Julie and Deet. Before we headed off to Moapa we had to do
a little shopping on the Strip. This is us at the Bellagio Fountains.

This was a night out with the girls. Everyone had experienced a little sorrow
in their lives that week and I was told that I was being a little serious with work and school,
So when I came home from work the girls kidnapped me and we went to
St. George for Pedis, Shopping, and the Olive Garden. It was amazing.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What Fun! You girls are hotties! Ansie looks so pretty in her vintage bridal fashion! Totally dig the veil!