Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Snow and I are done!"


"Snow and I are done!" Lorelei Gilmore says it best! There is an episode of Gilmore Girls in the fifth season where Lorelei praises snow at the beginning of the episode and then by the end of the episode snow and Lorelei basically "break up." This is how I feel right now. My knees and my legs are all sorts of banged up from slipping on the ice and I am so done. I am ready for spring to come when it will not be necessary to arm myself with a snow shovel and ice melt every time I go out to my car. The funniest thing to me is that I keep falling for Snow's dirty tricks. Snow and ice cohesively play dirty. It sucks. One minute they are non-existent and the next minute you are spending three hours scraping the salt, the snow, the ice, and the mud off of your car. Dirty flipping precipitation. I am so done. I apologize for my lamenting, it won't happen again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Always want what you can't have....my kids are missing the snow like crazy! luv u

Ashley K. said...

YOU FELL??? :)

Come to Vegas, we are in the high 60's low 70's...

Ashley K. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

ASh and Fam~