Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthdays, Friends, and Fun!


Amy, Julie, Deet

Elyse and Amy

Today was my 24th Birthday. I had a really hard time anticipating this day but now it has come and gone and I am still here with my head held high. My friends took me out to dinner and we just basically laughed for a few hours, it was great.

Timeline of my "Celebration of Life Day" (as Sarah and Becca so affectionately wrote on my beautiful birthday flowers that they sent me because I told them we were not celebrating my birthday this year)

February 26th 2008
12:00 am - Elyse and I working vigorously on submitting my loads of homework which was a few minutes late
1:00 am - Elyse and I on a redbox run-she had Diet coke with Lime in martini glasses when we got home and my car was decorated as well as my messy bedroom...I just love her!
2:00 pm- Started a movie and both passed out with our mattresses in the living room.
12:00 pm- Elyse and I wake from our slumber
12:30 pm- we hit up the local Denny's for some grub
1:00 pm- We returned home for the Hugh Jackman flick "The Fountain" (weird movie)
-got ready and Elyse went to work
4:10 pm- "Fool's Gold" at the movie theater with me and my two favorite movie dates, some buttery popcorn and a 32 oz diet coke that I strategically hid from the movie theater staff, it's not my fault that all of the movie theaters in Southern Utah insist upon a Pepsi endorsement, do they know that I live here?
6:00 pm- returned home to get ready for dinner with friends
8:00 pm- Dinner at Chili's (the nicest restaraunt in Cedar, and it's like brand new)
10:30 pm- Hollywood Video where I got two free movies for my birthday. One scary vampire flick and Jessica Simpson's main character debut "Blonde Ambition" hey I love her and it was MY birthday
And then it was over. I have to mention Elyse in my blog and dedicate this to her. She really made the whole day special, thanks again Elyse and a big shout out to my friends and family for your calls and flowers in some cases, it meant the world to me that you care...I love You all XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fun! Wish I could've been with you. Your gift is on its way...birthday greetings from Stars Hollow! Love ya!

Megan said...

Oh, Amy! I love you! I am so sad I didn't get to see you while I was in Utah! I'm glad you had a good birthday. Reading your post made me long for the days of living room, mattress parties. Oh how I miss you!!!!

The Summerhays Crew said...

HaPPy BiRthDay!! We miss you in Vegas...come back! I hope your b-day was great :)

Elyse Wilson said...

yes....im so good at celebrating unwanted birthdays.... you keep me sane in cedar....