Sunday, February 8, 2009

Product Share





I love Netflix. I pay five bucks a month for two movies. I love that they have a collection to rival that of a cinematic genius. You can really find some classics and I love it.


Real Simple is my favorite magazine. My sister-in-law Ashley introduced me to this most incredible magazine. It just thrills me that there is a magazine out there that pertains directly to all of my interests. There are great decorating tips, wonderful fashion advice, fascinating ideas to keep it cheap and just a lot of fun. I wish it came out twice a month.

This is a Sephora primer (moment of silence for Sephora please...Okay!) You put this on your face in between your moisturizer and your foundation. A Primer is defined as an undercoat of paint or size applied to prepare a surface, as for painting. Well when you paint your face you need a primer and since indoctrinating it into my cosmetic repoitoir since November, I have seen how much it has helped my makeup stay on longer. I love it. I used a Smashbox brand primer which I also got at Sephora...AHHH, just kidding, but the Sephora brand works better and it isn't greasy like the Smashbox, it's creamy like moisturizer.

I have been trying to find time to read this book because I borrowed it from my friend Britney, Thanks Brit, and I need to get it back to her, but trying to find time to read other books besides school books has been exhausting. But I have read to first couple chapters and it's good. If you like Stephenie Meyers it's on her website under suggested titles. Suzanne Collins has a similar writing style as Stephenie and she is just as captivating.
Can any scent rival the scent of Gain? From fabric softener to detergent it is the very best and I challenge those who accost me on my platform.

My friend Alexis introduced me to these. They are amazing. I use them to wash my face at night and in the morning and I love them. They smell clean and fresh and they keep the acne away. Go Aveeno!

1 comment:

Ashley K. said...

Dual... I like Tide better!