Saturday, September 13, 2008

My brother is Incredible

I don't have a husband as of yet, I'm looking Mom...I promise! So really I don't get too involved in anything having to do with sports. However the little knowledge I have come to possess stems from my athletically involved family, my brothers and brother-in-law for the most part. My brother Griffin is the most incredible artist ever, I am so amazed by his proficiency for this talent because I can really appreciate it, having no artistic ability whatsoever. He actually sent this to Colin Cowherd from ESPN. For those of you who are like me and don't understand the significance of that name, he is actually a pretty famous ESPN radio announcer. If you click HERE

You will see that Colin appreciated it enough to put it on his homepage. Awesome Griff you are so talented and I love you.