Sunday, April 6, 2008

Taylor is Engaged


Taylor Marsden (one of my best friends from high school) was just recently engaged to be married to Drew Thompson. Taylor Thompson...how cute. I am so happy for her now that she has found her Prince Charming. If you know Taylor, you know that she would never settle for anything less than an animated Disney movie ending, Happily Ever After to Taylor. If you have seen Enchanted let me just use that as an example of how this wedding will be. I love you Taylor and I am so glad that we have kept in touch all of these years.

4 comments:

Ashley K. said...

Taylor has been engaged for a while now.... what else is going on!?

jessica&john.com said...

Hi Amy it is Jessica and Kimme,
We were just looking at all your pictures saying what a pretty girl you are. I love your hair! We need to play! Love, Jess

hey! you need to come up north for a visit! ps. i love your hair too (:
love kimme

jessica&john.com said...

pps. yeah, i already knew that snoop was a mormon (you tube) but did you know that fifty cent just converted? no joke-spread the word!!!

My blog is www.russellsrus.blogspot.com
Jessica's is
www.jessicaandjohn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.