Thursday, March 6, 2008

I love this place. But we are in a fight tonight.


Where is the loyalty? Elyse and I were hungry tonight so we decided Del Taco would satisfy, which it usually does. We went there but we are both trying to do our best in watching what we eat and making sure that we are working out so we split something. But there was a big dilemma because of course we wanted the number 8, Two Big Fat Chicken Tacos, Fries, and a DC. When I order this I get my tacos with no Ancho Sauce and added "Secret White Sauce"(you have to try it, it's amazing... Beccs) Anyhow, Elyse wanted the Ancho sauce so we had to get a #8,1st Taco with everything plus the "Secret White Sauce", 2nd Taco with no Ancho but Add "Secret White Sauce", Fries and a DC. Is it that hard, is it rocket science? It makes perfect sense when they type it in the little screen at the drive through so the customers can see it, ensuring their taco-making accuracy! So then I think, if we were a little confusing with our ordering, the sauces might be a little mixed up and maybe I might have to deal with a little Ancho on my taco...Nope we got TWO DRY TACOS. NO SAUCE for Amy and Elyse. And because I feel a loyalty with Del, because I eat there all of the time, I don't check my meal before I leave the drive-thru. Big Mistake. Never Again. I'll never trust Del again. Where is the Loyalty?

No comments: